Reviewers must consider the followings:
● Journal maintenance and quality improvement are the main aims of the editorial board.
● Editorial board should introduce the journal to universities and international communities and publish the articles of other universities and international societies on their priority.
● Editorial board must not have quotas and excess of their personal article publishing.
● Editorial board is responsible for selecting the reviewers as well as accepting or rejecting an article after reviewers' comments.
● Editorial board should be well-known experts with several publications. They ought to be responsible, accountable, truth, adhere to professional ethics and contribute to improving journal aims.
● Editorial board is expected to have a database of suitable reviewers for journals and to update the information regularly.
● Editorial board should try to aggregate qualified moral, experienced and well-known reviewers
● Editorial board should welcome deep and reasonable reviews, and prevent superficial and poor reviews, and deal with one-sided and contemptuous reviews.
● Editorial board should record and archive the whole review's documents as scientific documents and to keep confidentially the reviewers' name.
● Editorial board must inform the final result of the review to the corresponding author immediately.
● Editorial board should keep the article's contents confidential and do not disclose its information to others.
● Editorial board ought to prevent any conflict of interests due to any personal, commercial, academic and financial relations which may impact on accepting and publishing the presented articles.
● Editor-in-chief should check each type of research and publication misconduct which reviewers report seriously.
● If a research and publication misconduct occurs in an article, editor-in-chief should omit it immediately and inform indexing databases or audiences.
● In the case of being a research and publication misconduct, the editorial board is responsible to represent a corrigendum to audiences rapidly.
● Editorial board must benefit of audiences' new ideas in order to improve publication policies, structure and content quality of articles.
● Honesty and transparency is must to become an Editorial Board member, where an Editor should judge every submission equally and transparently.
● Providing the final judgment on the articles assigned within the allotted time with proper reason and clarification should be done by the Editor.
● Editor should remember the policy of fast and effective peer review and further process, therefore, should communicate with the reviewers or authors depending on the stage of article processing in case of any delay.
● Editors will be responsible to convey the expectations of the journal to the reviewers with the review scope, quality and timeliness for an effective, fair and constructive review for the assigned submission.
● If any special issue proposal is submitted to the journal, the assigned Editorial Board member should review the proposal for suitability with the scope of the journal, timeliness and assessing the scope and the importance of the topic.
● Guest Editor can handle a special issue independently while maintaining regular communication with the Editorial Board member.
● Once a proposal has been accepted by the Editorial Board members for creating a special issue, the corresponding guest editors will be responsible for handling and processing of the special issue articles.